We understand that business as usual is essential whilst construction and refurbishment work is undertaken. Plasloc is quick to install, provides a clean and light environment, to make customers more comfortable.
Plasloc is quick and easy to install and provides an effective, hygienic system, designed to minimize noise and disruption. It can also incorporate LED lighting, power, multi-media screens and clip on poster frame advertising.
All Plasloc systems are made from robust 100% recycled post consumer & post industrial PVC-U plastic which can be re-used before being returned for closed loop recycling, giving significant environmental benefits.
Its unique interlocking system requires no additional parts for assembly making installation quick and easy with minimum fuss and disruption with little or no mess.
There are four systems in the Plasloc indoor range; standard, fire, acoustic and low-level, which have been designed to provide flexibility and versatility for varying needs within different environments.
Features of the Plasloc systems:
- A range of heights, widths and shapes which also incorporate recesses
- Radius corners
- Interlocking system
- Light weight making it easy to install
- Reduces site mess and dust as no drilling or small parts required for assembly
- Self supporting and can include windows and doors
- Produced using robust recyclate plastic
- Re-use before being recycled
- Safe, robust and stable
- Hygienic, smooth customer facing surface
- Colour panels to suit your requirements or corporate identity
- Can incorporate data, lighting and power
- Ideal for long term use or for temporary solutions
- Advertising and multimedia slot tidily and securely into the system
- Can include Digi-locking system
- Fire partitioning system
- Acoustic partitioning system
- Sound proofing system
- Low-level system
- External systems